SunStar 332 Family
The proven workhorse of the industry strikes again! With 32 100 watt Wolff® system lamps, three optional Xtreme Reflection™ facials, a body cooling system and special maintenance features, this tanning bed has quickly become the favorite of tanners and salon owners.
SunStar 332 Special Features
- Hinged acrylic system
- Slide out utility drawer
- EZ-Touch spring lift system
- Security timer
- High-tech digital timer
- Hour meter located in utility drawer
- Pre wired remote hook up
- Extruded aluminum and steel mainframe
- Bio-tech® tunnel design
- Wide, curved 7 foot tanning surface
- Exclusively designed acrylic sheets
- DuraMax 2000 exterior
- Side body cooling system
- Optional powerful body cooling fan
- Advanced after tan cooling system
- 32 Body Lamps
- Canopy: 16 x 100 watt Wolff® system lamps
- Bench: 16 x 100 watt Wolff® system lamps
- Optional Facials: 3 x 400 watt Heraeus lamps with Xtreme Reflection™ facial glass
- Overall Size: 86.5"L x 40"W x 52"h
- Minimum Room Size Required: 9' x 7'
SunStar 332 Family Electrical details
- 220 VOLT dedicated circuit
- 30 AMP circuit breaker for 332 - Actual draw 18A 1-phase
- 35 AMP curcuit breaker for the 332 3F - Actual draw 24A 1-phase
- Does NOT come with a plug - must hard wire directly to junction box.
- IMPORTANT: Voltage must be 220 - 230 VAC or may requireBuck Booster.
- Circuit breaker size is approximate. Consult electrician.
- 48-month Gold Medal® extended warranty.
- $7,899 - 332 (without facials)
- $8,899 - 332 3F (with facials)
excludes freight and buck booster
Call InSun for promotional pricing! 888.467.8611